Who should do this program:
- Ones who have hands on experience in making good photographs, have done foundation photography course and understand exposure triangle and having issues with other camera settings.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in started photography without doing any short term course.
- Ones want to make Photography as alternate career or a full time career later on.
- If you are doing Photography business, and want to grow your business to next level, or you don't have any formal education
- Those who want to do freelance photography or want to setup their own studio
- This program is a solution to the photographers who want to learn marketing, branding and selling strategies to present your kind of photography to your target audience and wants to reach next level of business or job.
USPs of this photography course:
- This course is specially designed for self starter photographers and ones who have basic photography knowledge; and wants to take their professional skills to next level.
- Program is based on total practical exposure and practice.
- Learn from the ace photographers who either have high quality commercial and fashion photography exposure or are doing mentor-ship with a minimum 7-8 years regularly.
- The time and This course is specially designed keeping in mind today's market scenario.
- The aim of this course is to help you build a diverse professional photography portfolio.
What you will achieve after completion of this course:
- Regularity in attending your photography sessions with mentors, practicing as per schedule, making projects, and regular review and critique with mentors can make you a knowledgeable, solution oriented photographer.
- After completing the course you will have a comprehensive knowledge of about fashion, candid, commercial photography, editing, and any other genre you chose to expertise from.
||Indian Institute of Photography
||6 Months Pro Photography Program
||6 Months Diploma in Photography
||10th Pass/Evening Degree / Vocational Courses students may also join. Students will need to supply their own DSLR or Digital single lens reflex camera. (Students with questions regarding cameras are encouraged to contact the instructor. Students will be responsible for the costs of print output and storage media.)
||20 Seats | First Come First basis
|Class Days & Batch Timings
||Monday to Friday
10.00 AM Onwards
||100% placement assistance and on-job training by IIP.
Scope & Placement
6 Months Pro Photography Program prepares students for careers in Print Publications, E-Magazines, Advertising Agencies, Production Houses, TV Channels etc. One can also start one’s own business of Photography Studio, Freelance work for Fashion, Advertising, Commercial & Industrial photography. One can start Travel Photography, Fine Arts, and Experimental Photography and can organize Exhibitions and Shows individually or in a Group.
The classroom learning combined with the experiential exposure by professional photographers/ mentors provide a unique and innovative technical education that develops graduates with a creative style and unique visual problem-solving skills.
Hostel | Facility
The Institute offers a home away from home; we offer a community where students develop friendships, share experiences, learn from each other, and feel part of a supportive and caring community.
Food | Laundry | Gym | Transport | Indoor sports
There exist a number of opportunities in a wide variety of avenues for placement
Advertising | Fashion | Media Production Houses | Weddings & Corporate Events
Fine Art & Experimental Photography | Wildlife & Travel Industry | Tourism & Culture Industry